With Apologize to My Bathroom

For those of you who have been keeping up with my blogs (which I think is no one), last week I posted up a post in which I discussed in minor details how frustrated I was with my family. The lesson of that post was that dwelling upon anything bad was just not worth it. At the end of the day, no matter how much thought you put into your past situation and no matter how many times you think of ways it could have been different, nothing gets done. Really, when dwelling in the past, you end up missing the present  and in turn waste twice as much of your precious time.

I always try to take my own advice. A person who goes around giving advice but doesn’t act what they preach is a bit hypocritical. But for the sake of sweet, sweet revenge, I became the biggest hypocrite of all.

First, I would like to formally apologize to my bathroom for having caused it such a vulgar and foul-smelling disaster. Had it not been for that cold dish of revenge I served to my family members, my innocent toilet could have grown to be a happy toilet.

Second, I would like to apologize to the family members who did not get a chance to contribute to catastrophe that ensued in my poor, poor bathroom. They could not hold on any longer.

Revenge is a dish best served cold…but in this case it was a batch of tainted brownies. Tainted with colon cleansing powder. And for those who do not know the effects of a colon cleansing agent, consider yourself lucky. It is not a pretty sight. Or a delightful smell.

May my bathroom rest in peace. For acting above and beyond the call of duty…you are awarded the medal of honor.

If the professor happens to be reading this, just know that this is not the Blog I intend on having you read for the week. I will be posting that up soon enough. Cheers.

5 Comments so far

1.   margarita on September 26th, 2011

I actually read your last blog post and I thought to myself “I am just not that type of person to forgive and forget so easily” but I have to say that I did take your suggesrion and succeeded, I’ve decided to forgive this one person, so thank you for that. Then I read this post and I gotta say wow. You basically poisoned your family…I mean I know how you felt, believe me I do, and a lot of the times I get so mad at my own family esp. my sister that I sometimes wanna harm her too (not seriously tho) but to actually go through with it…remind me to never get on your bad side, thats all I have to say. I guess I can understand you actions if I look at it through your eyes and I guess its funny to think about how all those people fought over the bathroom – your poor bathroom – I feel sorry for it…

2.   michelle on September 27th, 2011

I really like this blog, even if isn’t the one u intended for the professor to read. It really got my attention and I find it kinda of amusing, in a way which i wanted to keep reading and reading. I like fact that u were being really honest. I agree with you that looking back in times, just waste our precious time..This was a really good blog..Good job!

3.   jenny abeles on September 28th, 2011

remind me to *never, ever* get on your bad side!

4.   samantha on September 28th, 2011

I was just going to say the same thing

5.   Richard on September 29th, 2011

Great, Im glad that I was able to give some one some advice. Honestly, the only reason I got back at my family was for the sake of writing a blog post. I guess you can see it as a way of trying to see if I was really a mean person (after reading my first blog post, you would understand why). Honestly though, I really am not that type of person. The type to never let things go. In fact, I am more of the person who always tries to mend things after they go wrong. In fact, after having caused my bathroom such horrible pain, some one had to go and do some maintenance work. Guess who? Don’t forget about all the sick people in the house who now Have to be taken care of. In a sense, the joke was more on me. I’ve given myself a whole mess of work to be done aside from everything else I’ve been meaning to do. (like my blog post for example).
    Any way, Im glad you enjoyed my post. I’ll be sure to keep them coming and keep them entertaining.